Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Tomorrow is the first day of the rest of my life

Or something like that. I'm joining Weight Watchers tomorrow. At 5:30 to be exact. I will lose weight. I will be stronger. I will be healthier. I will feel better about myself.

I'm having Brian take a picture of me tonight. I'm planning to take a picture every week on Tuesday so I can track my progress with pictures. I figure seeing the changes will help, especially when I can't see them. Even if I don't notice a week to week change, I'll be able to look back and see the difference over the months. At least that's what I hope. I hope I see big changes when I look back 6 months or a year from now. Or even two years from now.

I think for now, I'll keep this blog private. This is just for me.

No comments: