Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Almost WI day... where have I been?

You might think that I would check in here more. After all this is for me. This is for my own peace of mind. This is my place to vent. Why aren't I venting?

I MUST get started on exercising. I can't do this just on diet alone. I need to add exercise to the mix. I have the DVDs. I have the ability to do this. The rowing machine will be here soon. I must get off my ass.

On a more positive note, I am pleased with how I do during the week with my eating. I'm being very good about logging all my food which can only help me. I had a bit of a rough weekend but I think I've made up for it by eating well during the week. I think it's pretty normal to have the weekend be harder.

I hope I lose this week. I need to see the scale go down.

No comments: